Soft, clear, chlorine-free water is easy to achieve. That’s the philosophy behind SoftSwim. It’s the reason pool owners everywhere are making the big switch to non-chlorine pool care.
BioGuard’s SoftSwim Program is Ideal for:
- Not more than 25,000 gallons
- Excellent circulation, using a sand filter
- Pump operates at least 12 hours per day
- Pool has a bottom drain
- In-ground or above-ground
- Any surface type, but especially great for all vinyl-lined pools
It’s as easy as A-B-C!
- Step A: Prevent algae growth
- Step B: Sanitize to kill bacteria
- Step C: Oxidize and clarify for sparkling clear water
Step A: Prevent algae growth
Using an effective algaecide is an important first step in your pool care regimen for inhibiting and controlling the growth of algae.
- Add it to your pool every two weeks to keep algae in check.
- Withstands evaporation from direct sunlight
- Works harder in high temperatures
- Supports the effectiveness of other SoftSwim products when used on a regular basis.
Step B: Sanitize to kill bacteria
This is a step you don’t want to miss when keeping your pool primed for good times in the sun.
- Stops the spread of disease via pool water by effectively killing & controlling bacteria
- Contains biguanide—the key ingredient that makes this program so different than chlorine-based sanitizers
- Gentle on eyes, skin & hair
Step C: Oxidize and clarify for sparkling clear water
Use SoftSwim C on a monthly basis to maintain clarity. Our powerful clarifier and oxidizer helps you keep the sparkle in your water longer by removing contaminants that can cause cloudiness.
- Formulated to last 30% longer in the water (a real money-saver)
- Clears your pool water by eliminating body oils, perspiration and other undesirable contaminants that can affect clarity and sparkle
- Built-in stabilizer ensures that SoftSwim C’s dual action chemicals won’t burn off easily in hot weather